Saturday, July 21, 2012

The End is in Sight!

We have had so much happen in the past few months.  We found out more about Steven's hearing condition and why is hasn't been able to start to talk.  This past week we found out that his hearing in the low frequency has not improved.  So he was fitted for hearing aids, we are looking forward to the future of progress and fun with Steven as he is learning new things.  I already have seen a little improvement in his hearing since his tubes were put in, in April.  The joys he has in hearing new things is so fun.  We are also having concerns for Emily at this time.  When I was little I had a condition called urinary reflux.  I didn't know until recently that it is hereditary.  So my kids have a greater chance at having this as well.  Emily had started to show some signs of it. So we have been having her tested to see if she has it.  2 of 3 test have been completed but won't find out all of the result for another 2-3 weeks. Our little peanut is growing well and we are excited to have him join our family in 4 months.  Chris has started a new job,  in which we are hoping he will be about to keep and enjoy that will help to support our growing family.  Things with me are the same.  I am enjoying being a mom and love seeing the joy of my kids each day.  I am very tired lately and wished I had more energy to keep up with them.  But hopefully that will return once this baby is born.  I will have more of an update in the next few weeks to let everyone know about the progress of both Emily and Steven.

1 comment:

sheri said...

I think I was tired the most with my third child as well! Good luck with all the testing. I hope you find the answers you are looking for!