Sunday, March 18, 2012

Oh how I love pinterest!

I have been doing so many crafts lately, with the help of Pinterest! I have loved making all of them. And look forward to many more to come. Here are just a few of them that I have made.
These pictures are the shirt I repurposed. I found this at DI and loved the color but It was a dress and it would be a long shirt on me. So I added the roushing on the sides with Elastic.
This is a hair band I made out of an old tie and elastic. It was super easy but turned out super cute. I am going to make a few more in a variety of colors. But instead of a button I am going to do a little emblishment.
The Picture above is my march wreath. I love the way that this turned out.
Then I learned how to make tutu's. I am going to love those for ever. Emily was not very happy to pose but She is cute like always
This is my Christmas Wreath
This wreath was my first wreath. I love the way this one turned out!
This Wreath was the one I made for Feburary. It is missing something but I will get to that next year :)

1 comment:

Erin Dooley said...

You are back!!! I love your creativeness! And I am so looking forward to more posts:) xoxoxo