Saturday, November 6, 2010

A new blog

Ok, so i know i am terrible at keeping this thing up. I would love to write more but my camera won't let me upload photo's so why post if i can't show pictures of my two cute kids. But I am starting a new blog about my weight loss journey. I am doing it so I can see my progress and learn from my mistakes. I am going to make it private because i am hoping to put of pictures of my progress which means they will be a little bit embarrassing to me in the fact that i am going to be showing the REAL me. Not hiding in the corner of the picture or making myself appear smaller. If you would like to be apart of my journey give me your email so i can put you on. Thanks

1 comment:

Erin Dooley said...

I would love to be able to be apart of your journey Allisha! That's what we're all here for anyway right? To support one another:) Love You!

erindooley44@yahoo.com