Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

So I have been really slacking lately. So I am sorry about that but here is some pictures of mine and emily's cake and a video of her walking with her toy that grandma and grandpa bell got her for her birthday she is absolutely in love with this toy.I hope you enjoy and hopefully it won't take me as long next time.This one is just so darling i had to put it in. She just started with a cold so she doesn't look the best but still so cute and adorable. Emily loves her dolls she puts them up to her should and pats their back and kisses them and tickles them it is so funny to see.




5 comments:

Erin Dooley said...

Hope you both had wonderful birthdays! She is doing so good walking with that toy. Can't wait to see you all!

Kara said...

Happy Birthday you two cute girls!!

Laurie Burdett said...

Thanks for the updates. I was wondering how big little miss Emily was getting. She is so cute, and it looks like you are enjoying her so much. Keep posting, I love keep you with you all. Love, Aunt Laurie

Laurie Burdett said...

I mean that I love keeping up with all of you. Sorry for the typo.

Anonymous said...

I love the video and she is walking so well.I can't wait to see you guys. I miss you very much! Love, Deb