Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our Family day at temple square


2 weeks ago we were able to visit temple square. It is so beautiful and has such a peace on the grounds. We were so happy we got to spend time together especially in such a wonderful place. I found out to much that i had not know before. The Church history museum was great. I never knew some of the things that they have in there. The conference center is so wonderful. I would suggest to anyone to go on that tour. Very Very pretty. We also learned that in the tabernacle the organ has over 11,00 pipes. In the conference center only has 7,700 pipes.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure got some great pictures and I am sure that you had a wonderful time. Every time I go it seems like I learn something new about it. Did you get to the conference center? That is an amazing tour also. Love ya, Deb

Erin Dooley said...

Love the pictures and the new blog! Miss you guys!

Teresa said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Love the pictures.